[arch-dev-public] Integrity Check i686: core, extra, community 18-09-2009

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 19:21:54 EDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 12:26 AM,  <repomaint at archlinux.org> wrote:

> = Integrity Check i686 of core,extra,community =
>
> Performing integrity checks...
> ==> parsing pkgbuilds
> ==> parsing db files
> ==> checking mismatches
> ==> checking archs
> ==> checking dependencies
> ==> checking makedepends
> ==> checking hierarchy
> ==> checking for circular dependencies
> texlive-core
> ==> checking for differences between db files and pkgbuilds

Looks like this triggered a debug statement that should never happen.

        if pkgdeps.has_key(pkg):
                deps = pkgdeps[pkg]
        else:
                print pkg.name
                deps = []

but pkgdeps should be set for every pkg.
pkg is part of repopkgs, and pkgdeps is set for everything in
packages, which is a superset of repopkgs.

for name,pkg in packages.iteritems():
        if not pkgdeps.has_key(pkg):
                (deps,missdeps,_) = verify_deps(name,pkg.repo,pkg.deps)
                pkgdeps[pkg] = deps
find_scc(repopkgs.values())

and repopkgs is a subset of packages :

repopkgs = {}
for name,pkg in packages.iteritems():
        if pkg.repo in repos:
                repopkgs[name] = pkg

So I am quite lost here :(
I cannot reproduce the bug with my local abs tree. And I have no idea
why this bug is only triggered by texlive-core.