[arch-dev-public] [signoff] libldap-2.4.18-1

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 14:50:47 EDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> All rebuilds are now done for [extra].
> Given both these rebuilds were a while in the making, I do not think they
> need to sit in [testing] for too long.  So, this is a call for the required
> signoffs.
>
> This signoff will include nfsidmap-0.23-3 which was also rebuild, thus
> superseding tpowa's earlier signoff thread.
>
> Allan

I still think we should keep it in testing for a couple (5-7?) of
days. This libldap rebuild also includes a postgresql rebuild.
Therefore, many packages were involved.  Plus the community packages
have just been rebuilt today (in fact, there are still a couple of
rebuild remaining  as I write).

Eric