[arch-dev-public] Warning: db-4.8 rebuilds entering [testing]

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Sep 26 00:51:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am pushing initial rebuilds for db-4.8 into [testing].  Many rebuilds
are still needed so be prepared for issues if you update at the
moment...  I have built enough to keep most systems booting.

Devs:  make sure you use the LDFLAGS from pacman-3.3.1 in your
makepkg.conf.  I have not built subversion for x86_64 yet as I have to
rebuild apache first because someone did not use those flags with the
ldap/postgres rebuilds...   Remember to mark off you rebuilds on the
TODO list as you go.

Someone will want to generate a rebuild list for [community].  The
libraries with name changes are libdb-4.7 and libdb_cxx-4.7.

Allan