[arch-dev-public] Warning: db-4.8 rebuilds entering [testing]

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Tue Sep 29 00:43:24 EDT 2009

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009, Eric Bélanger wrote:

> If we don't rebuild the beta branch, then it might be better to remove
> it from the repo.  There's no need keeping a broken package in the
> repo.  It could be readded in the future if there is a need.
>
> Eric

the db-remove script removes also all stuff from svn incuding trunk expect
the topdir, right? that's not what I want. any simple way to only
svn rm repos/* + get the pkg away from the ftp?

anyways this is more cosmetic right now. we will probably see later this
week the 1st beta pkg for the new OOo3.2 branch that was branched from
devel right yesterday.

-Andy