[arch-dev-public] Website bugs FYI

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 00:28:58 CEST 2010

Hey guys,

A few tips regarding website bugs:
* archweb_pub and archweb_dev have been dead for 3 months. Please stop
using this in bug titles. "{archweb}" is the only thing that should be
in there. I will change the existing bugs to reflect this, and from
here on out I will not work on bugs that are not tagged correctly as
somehow my filter (and my eyes) will magically not see them.
* Do not open website bugs in the "Internal Dev" project. I will not
work on them, nor will any of our community members that contribute
because they can't even see the damn things in there.

Thanks!

-Dan