[arch-dev-public] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.33.2-1

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Tue Apr 6 11:32:14 EDT 2010

Am Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:55:55 +0200
schrieb Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de>:

> On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:09:33 +0200, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de>
> wrote:
> > Latest kernel is in testing since weekend,
> > please signoff for both arches.
> >
> > greetings
> > tpowa
>
> sign off both arches.
>
> Btw: Does this kernel need the new xorg-server and drivers? If yes we
> need to move al this togehter with the openssl rebuild.

Signoff Ati notebook + Nouveau desktop, both x86_64.

And yes, we need to move them together. Xorg-server has been
recompiled for openssl, and new kernel also requires the new
libdrm/xf86-video-{ati,nouveau} + mesa packages. So far Thomas is the
only one who had issues with the intel-dri from testing. But I
think he will soon move to xorg18 anyways.

-Andy