[arch-dev-public] [signoff] nano 2.2.5-1

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Mon Aug 9 13:57:47 EDT 2010

upstream update. please signoff.

-Andy

http://www.nano-editor.org/dist/v2.2/ChangeLog :

GNU nano 2.2.5 - 2010.08.05
2010-08-04 Lauri Kasanen <curaga at operamail.comcuraga@operamail.com>
        * doc/syntax/mgp.nanorc: New Magicpoint syntax highlighting
definition

2010-08-04 Peter <exodus at savannah>
	* doc/syntax/tex.nanorc: No longer highlight escaped comments

2010-06-20 Chris Allegretta <chrisa at asty.org>
	* New rc file option allow_insecure_backup, allows the previous
security fixes for backup files to be overridden if you're really
positive you want to.  Fixes Savannah bug 29732 by Brian Szymanski
<skibrianski>.

2010-05-23 Chris Allegretta <chrisa at asty.org>
	* files.c (write_file): Don't even try to chown() the backup
	  file unless we're root, since it's probably going to fail if
	  we're editing a file we don't own.  Fixes Savannah bug
	  29514: [nano 2.2.2] backup should ignore chown errors.