[arch-dev-public] [signoff} sqlite3 - 3.7.4-1
a.radke at arcor.de
Fri Dec 10 14:21:18 EST 2010
Added -DSQLITE_SECURE_DELETE to allow Firefox to use
system sqlite3 again #20797. Added a -doc split pkg containing
the html documentation.
SQLite Release 3.7.4 On 2010 December 08 (3.7.4)
Changes associated with this release include the following:
* Added the sqlite3_blob_reopen() interface to allow an existing
sqlite3_blob object to be rebound to a new row.
* Use the new sqlite3_blob_reopen() interface to improve the
performance of FTS.
* VFSes that do not support shared memory are allowed to access WAL
databases if PRAGMA locking_mode is set to EXCLUSIVE.
* Enhancements to EXPLAIN QUERY PLAN.
* Added the sqlite3_stmt_readonly() interface.
* Added PRAGMA checkpoint_fullfsync.
* Added the SQLITE_FCNTL_FILE_POINTER option to
* Added support for FTS4 and enhancements to the FTS matchinfo()
* Added the test_superlock.c module which provides example code for
obtaining an exclusive lock to a rollback or WAL database.
* Added the test_multiplex.c module which provides an example VFS
that provides multiplexing (sharding) of a DB, splitting it over
multiple files of fixed size.
* A very obscure bug associated with the or optimization was fixed.
More information about the arch-dev-public