[arch-dev-public] extra/progsreiserfs duplicate of core/reiserfsprogs?

Guillaume ALAUX guillaume at archlinux.org
Sun Dec 26 04:52:26 EST 2010

Hello,

Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like extra/progsreiserfs
(0.3.0.5-5) is an old duplicate of core/reiserfsprogs (3.6.21-3).

I search for reasons in mailing list archives for having both but found
none.

Nb: Old extra/progsreiserfs PKGBUILD [1] pulls a tarball from
ftp.archlinux.org. Let's remember to remove the tarball if we get rid of
the package.

[1]
http://repos.archlinux.org/wsvn/packages/progsreiserfs/trunk/PKGBUILD
--