[arch-dev-public] [aur-general] TU without [community] maintaining?

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Wed Feb 3 09:41:38 EST 2010

Am 03.02.2010 15:32, schrieb Lex Rivera:
> Hi all. I wanna ask is it possible to become TU without [community]
> maintaining, just as AUR moderator?

I think it is a good idea. We could create the "AUR moderator" position
instead of calling it "Semi-TU".

When I was a TU, I didn't care at all about moderating the AUR, and
maybe other TUs feel the same and rather do packaging. Conversely, you
don't seem to care about packaging but about AUR moderation.

I am forwarding this to arch-dev-public for reference, but I guess
ultimately the TUs have to decide.