[arch-dev-public] devtools and db-scripts plans

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Thu Feb 4 07:34:50 EST 2010

On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 22:23:56 +1000, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There has been talk about what is needed/wanted for the future of
> devtools and db-scripts but not much done lately.  So I thought I would
> get together a list of ideas so we could perhaps do a coding sprint to
> implement them.  Here is what I have got so far:

Funny you mentioned this. I have thought about this recently and I think
our tools, work flow, mirror setup etc. will require some improvements. I'd
like to work on this, but I think I'll need to get rid of most of my
packages first. I'll send a more detailed mail about this later today
(hopefully, but cannot guarantee)

Pierre