[arch-dev-public] netcfg & away 8/2 to 15/2

James Rayner james at archlinux.org
Sun Feb 7 05:32:21 EST 2010

Hi all,

Just letting you know I'm away for the next week. I'll move netcfg
testing->core when I return so that I am about to offer
support/explanation/docs.

Thanks to those who have closed some of my bugs/updated my packages. I'm
sorry that I can't spend more time around helping and keeping track of
things. Life is busier than it was when I started working on Arch and
the free time I used to spend on the computer has reduced and been taken
by studies/work/other interests.

So a big thanks to everyone :) See you in a week.

James