[arch-dev-public] Setting up a dev on main site (was: New Developer: Dan Griffiths)

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 13:37:04 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227)
> <ghost1227 at archlinux.us> wrote:
>> On 02/09/2010 12:23 PM, Aaron Griffin wrote:
>>>
>>> I just want to shoot a welcome message to the newest member of the
>>> team: Dan Griffiths (Ghost1227).
>>>
>>> Welcome aboard!
>>>

>> Thank you! Glad to be here!
>
> I setup as much access as I recalled, so you should now be able to
> adopt packages in extra (core is disabled for now), and are a
> developer everywhere (forums, flyspray, wiki)
>
> Please read this for more info:
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:Developer_Checklist

Aaron- as a side note, what is involved in setting up a developer on
the main site? While I'm on my archweb kick I want to see what is
required and what might be older cruft still sitting around. So I
guess I'm looking for a walkthrough of whatever you did.

And to the new Dan- welcome! Don't confuse anyone around here. :)

-Dan