[arch-dev-public] WARNING: mkinitcpio 0.5.99.3 (kill-klibc) live in testing!

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Thu Feb 11 03:13:33 EST 2010

Am 11.02.2010 05:01, schrieb Aaron Griffin:
>> I had time to test the mkinitcpio upgrade out today.  I found no issues on
>> my simple laptop setup.
>
> Same here on i686. Everything checks out, but I have nothing special setup

Those setups should also just work, so testing is appreciated :)

I have to say again that I got more useful/fixable bug reports and
patches for mkinitcpio in the last few days than in the year before that
together.
The only bug reports I got before were due to limitations in the klibc
stack that were barely fixable. This change has so far been a huge step
forward - and a rather painless one.