[arch-dev-public] [PATCH] fixed detection of CONSOLEFONT and enabled all *gz fonts

Ionut Biru biru.ionut at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:08:42 EST 2010

First the current implementation doesn't work since CONSOLEFONT is 
always zero. Second i don't know anything about fonts and why does the 
first commiter only enabled pfsu.gz fonts but i tested with a psf.gz 
font and is working fine and i decided to add any *.gz font.


-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: 0001-fixed-detection-of-CONSOLEFONT-and-enabled-all-gz-fo.patch
URL: <http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/attachments/20100211/46340ff8/attachment.ksh>

More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list