[arch-dev-public] [signoff] devtools 0.9.2

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 22:37:30 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:

>>> Thanks for testing; I have uploaded 0.9.2 to [testing]. Let's see how many
>>> updates it will need until we can move it to [extra]. ;-)
>>
>> I now need no adjusted scripts to support both arches, only an alias adding
>> "linux64" for x86_64 builds.
>>
>> Made a chroot, built a package and uploaded it without issue.
>
> No signoff from me, this is completely busted. I'm curious to see what
> it just uploaded and committed:

Patch sent for this issue. However, while testing it I also noticed
another regression. Before if you run extrapkg twice, it did not cause
any SVN activity at all on the second run. Now it deletes and re-adds
the architecture directory every time you run it even if nothing
changed. I guess that was the advantage of the merges?

-Dan