[arch-dev-public] [signoff] devtools 0.9.2

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Wed Feb 17 09:29:04 EST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010 14:25:17 schrieb Dan McGee:
> Why?
> 1. An upload failed, either not my fault or I had to hit Ctrl-C
> because of something else
> 2. The tools fail and I'm forced to hack and re-upload (see my patch)
> 3. Automation
>
> These all hold especially true since we moved the commit before the
> upload, so it is much more likely now.

svn does not commit twice. The problem is archrelease. I have added a check if
trunk and the target repo are the same. That should do it as we check if trunk
was commited before.

The downside is that this slows us down again.

See
http://projects.archlinux.org/devtools.git/commit/?id=849e6c6de51415888146f2def34b5264bccffb7a