[arch-dev-public] [signoff] devtools 0.9.2

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Wed Feb 17 09:42:49 EST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010 15:38:40 schrieb Dan McGee:
> > The downside is that this slows us down again.
>
> How does it slow us down? svn diff is a local-only operation.

No, I use svn diff on the remtoe server here. svn diff used locally behaves
differently. It just checks if local changes haven't been commited. It's
really non-intuitive imho.

Just try "svn diff somefile someotherfile" and it will allways return nothing.
If you use remote urls instead you get the expected behavior.