[arch-dev-public] [signoff] libusb-0.1.12-4

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Feb 20 08:40:15 EST 2010

On 20/02/10 23:35, Jan de Groot wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-02-20 at 19:29 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just a rebuild to get rid of the .FILELIST file in the package.  Also
>> added sh as a dep for the libusb-config script and tidied the PKGBUILD a
>> bit.
>
> Do you have any ideas about a possible move to libusb1+libusb-compat?
> The 0.x version is no longer developed, and through libusb-compat,
> libusb1 is backwards compatible.

I looked at that a couple of weeks back and it seems the rebuild would
be rather simple.  Given a libusb1 package was added to the repos rather
than upsting libusb to the 1.0 branch and adding the compat package, I
assumed there was a reason for not doing so.  If not, we should do this
so create a rebuild list.

Allan