[arch-dev-public] [signoff] syslog-ng 3.0.4-2

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Sun Feb 21 21:45:15 EST 2010

Please signoff, 1 for each arch.

The only difference is that I've added /var/log/crond.log to the
logrotate script so that its rotation is now handled when syslog-ng
rotates all its logs. The benefit of this is that it's coordinated
properly with the HUPping of syslog-ng, which is the actual creator of
this log now that dcron logs to syslog.

There is an intended overlap here. In order to ensure smooth migration
of log rotation, the log will be "double covered" for a while (but
logrotate detects this and ignores one of them) until I (shortly) push
the dcron 4.4-2 which removes its own logrotate script for
/var/log/crond.log.

- P