[arch-dev-public] New dbscripts are now in /arch

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Tue Feb 23 13:38:19 EST 2010

Pierre's dbscripts changes are now in /arch. If you want to create xz or
bzip2 packages, just change PKGEXT in /etc/makepkg.conf accordingly
(although bzip2 is slower and has worse compression than xz, so we
probably don't want to use it).

However, namcap has not been fixed to my knowledge. The workaround we
agreed on was to unxz the tar file and let namcap open the uncompressed
version. I think Hugo was the namcap maintainer now, but he is inactive.
Who has enough python knowledge to fix this?

On another note, last time I checked the dbscripts on sigurd were quite
out of date, can anyone take care of that?