[arch-dev-public] Replace Planet with Planet-Venus? (WAS: [arch-general] Planet Arch Linux atom feed)

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Fri Feb 26 10:24:14 EST 2010

On Thursday 25 February 2010 03:23:27 Dan McGee wrote:
> Seems fine to me, noticed you didn't get any feedback. Let the list
> know if you need any assistance moving it into place.
I do not need particular assistance, I have permission to backup/remove/create
planet folder.
The only thing is that I am not sure if we need to install libxslt: planet-
venus script requires it (it gives "xsltproc: command not found"), but it
seems to work without it.
What is our policy about which packages install on gerolde and which not?

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer