[arch-dev-public] Away

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Fri Feb 26 19:04:08 EST 2010

Hi DEVs and TUs,
my exams session is over, and I need a short holiday in London.
I will be away starting from some hours to 2nd afternoon/night (GMT).
I am building KDE 4.4.1 packages and everything seems fine. Before to go, I
will upload them into my staging/extra dir, so you can take them. This minor
release will be released 2nd March; I should come back in time to run
/arch/db-extra, anyway Ronald and Pierre are here for everything.
Free to fix high or medium priority bugs assigned to me or to update my
packages. Thanks.

Best Regards

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino