[arch-dev-public] Replace Planet with Planet-Venus? (WAS: [arch-general] Planet Arch Linux atom feed)

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Feb 27 02:56:50 EST 2010

On 27/02/10 08:12, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> On Friday 26 February 2010 20:49:48 Dan McGee wrote:
>> Done.
> Ok, I had to play a bit with feed urls, but everything is working now. ;)

The setup seems to post the last two post form each person, no matter
how long ago they were.  That means we get a couple of posts from 2006
at the bottom of the page.  Also, people who post quite frequently (e.g.
cactus) will only get their two newest posts shown.

Is there an option to go back to showing the most recent (e.g.) 30
posts, not matter who they are from like the old setup?

Allan