[arch-dev-public] x264/ffmpeg rebuilds

Ionut Biru biru.ionut at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 16:28:39 EST 2010

On 01/03/2010 11:14 PM, Eric Bélanger wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 7:16 AM, Allan McRae<allan at archlinux.org>  wrote:
>> Hugo Doria wrote:

>>> I can do this after wednesday. I am having the final exams on my
>>> university. Can we wait?
>>
>> Great.  We need to wait a few days to move boost before we start this
>> anyway.
>>
>> Allan
>>

> Bump. Any progress on this?  Let us know if you don't have time so we
> could get this thing going.
>
> Eric

now that Hugo doesn't have time i'll took the job for doing this.

x264 updated to 20100107 latest snapshot.
-ffmpeg /usr/lib/libx264.so.67
+ffmpeg /usr/lib/libx264.so.80

ffmpeg updated to svn latest revision 21104:

-ffmpeg /usr/lib/libavcodec.so.52.20.0
+ffmpeg /usr/lib/libavcodec.so.52.45.0

-ffmpeg /usr/lib/libavdevice.so.52.1.0
+ffmpeg /usr/lib/libavdevice.so.52.2.0

-ffmpeg /usr/lib/libavformat.so.52.31.0
+ffmpeg /usr/lib/libavformat.so.52.46.0

-ffmpeg /usr/lib/libavutil.so.49
+ffmpeg /usr/lib/libavutil.so.50

-ffmpeg /usr/lib/libavutil.so.49.15.0
+ffmpeg /usr/lib/libavutil.so.50.7.0

-ffmpeg /usr/lib/libswscale.so.0.7.1
+ffmpeg /usr/lib/libswscale.so.0.8.0

Pierre can you do the search and update todo list?

--
Ionut