[arch-dev-public] libpng todo list

Thayer Williams thayerw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:57:31 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Jan de Groot <jan at jgc.homeip.net> wrote:
>> I just created a todo list containing 163 packages. This todo list
>> contains all packages that link to libpng and that should get rebuilt
>> when we update to libpng 1.4.0.

So how is something like this accomplished? Do we coordinate a rebuild
day for most devs to update their packages?

> *shudder*

Heh that's what I thought. I had adopted libpng some time ago when
rummaging through our orphans, but I orphaned it again after seeing
how many apps were dependent on it--the thought of botching that was
too much for me.