[arch-dev-public] Warning: x264/ffmpeg rebuilds entering [testing]

Ionut Biru biru.ionut at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:13:25 EST 2010

On 01/10/2010 07:04 PM, Eric Bélanger wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Ionut Biru<biru.ionut at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> hi,
>> just a head up to announce that it's better to wait a few days before
>> updating.
>>
>> for devs, who want to rebuild mplayer, we have a lot of pending bugs for
>> this and vdpau support is the most requested.
>>

> mplayer doesn't need to be rebuild (it's not on the list).

i notice that after i sent, but i was thinking is a good opportunity to
cut down those older bugs for mplayer now. if nobody wasn't to
recompile, i'll do it later.

i know there was in the past some linking problems agaisn't freetype.
How does previous maintainer handle that? If i remember well ./configure
had to be executed as root.

--
Ionut