[arch-dev-public] Warning: x264/ffmpeg rebuilds entering [testing]

Ionut Biru biru.ionut at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 06:06:49 EST 2010

On 01/10/2010 07:52 PM, Eric Bélanger wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Ionut Biru<biru.ionut at gmail.com>  wrote:

>>> mplayer doesn't need to be rebuild (it's not on the list).
>>>
>> i notice that after i sent, but i was thinking is a good opportunity to cut
>> down those older bugs for mplayer now. if nobody wasn't to recompile, i'll
>> do it later.
>
> Sure no problem.
>

>> i know there was in the past some linking problems agaisn't freetype. How
>> does previous maintainer handle that? If i remember well ./configure had to
>> be executed as root.
>>
>> --
>> Ionut
>>

> So far, I've found a couple of packages on the todo list that didn't
> need to be rebuilt (electricsheep and gegl). I've removed them from
> the list. It might be a good idea to  check if a rebuild is needed
> before rebuilding a package to save some unnecessary work.

the rebuild is almost over. There are two packages that haven't been
rebuilt.

cinelerra-cv - doesn't build with external ffmpeg, solution is to build
with the internal one(Daniel what do you think about that?)

moonlight - i didn't even touch on it since it doesn't build (need some
mono stuff at build) and Daniel Isenmann said that he will move in
extra. Maybe now is a good opportunity and upload it in testing

--
Ionut