[arch-dev-public] [signoff] xfsprogs-3.1.0
t.powa at gmx.de
Thu Jan 14 15:37:24 EST 2010
Hi bump to latest version,
xfsprogs-3.1.0 (13 January 2010)
- Reduce memory usage in xfs_repair by using better data structures.
- Add additional checks in xfs_repair to detect freespace btree
corruption instead of only rebuilding the btrees. Useful for the
- Fix libhandle to use the right path to issue by-handle ioctls for
symbolic links and special files.
- Use lazy superblock counters by default. At least kernel 2.6.22 is
needed for this feature.
- Use physical device sector size if available in mkfs.xfs,
so 4K sector devices are handed more gracefully.
- Add a German translation, thanks to Chris Leick.
- Enable the madvise and mincor commands in xfs_io.
- Fix unsafe temporary file creation in xfs_fsr.
- Add support for discarding unused space on SSDs or thin provisioned
arrays in mkfs.xfs.
- Allow linking against libblkid for topology information.
- Add symbol versioning for libhandle.
- Remove the included RPM and binary tarball built infrastructure.
- Various build system improvements.
- Small fixes to xfs_db and xfs_io.
please signoff both arches,
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
tpowa at archlinux.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the arch-dev-public