[arch-dev-public] libpng todo list

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Jan 18 19:32:46 EST 2010

Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:14:16 +1000, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org>
> wrote:
>> It all depends how many people help with the rebuild...   The last few
>> rebuilds have been done by only two or three people.  We could get
>> through most of this in a day or two if people helped out.
>>
>> Allan
>
> It seems the most important packages are rebuild now. What do you guys
> think to merge the jpng repo into testing now? This way we might speed up
> the process and the TUs could start building packages for
> community-testing.

Sounds fine.  It looks like less patching is needed for libpng that was
initially thought.

A big cheer to all those who have helped out with the rebuild so far
(Andrea, Eric, Ionut, Jan and Pierre).  I have not been any help due to
work commitments.  A quick count shows there are still 99 packages left
to be rebuilt for [extra] so there is plenty of scope for the rest of us
to lend a hand.

Allan