[arch-dev-public] Please clean up mistakes in SVN

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Jan 25 07:25:51 EST 2010

Hi,

This is just a little note to remind people to clean up any mistakes
made in SVN.  If you do not know how to, then just ask.

While figuring out why ABS was not working for community-testing on i686
I found packages committed to community-testing on the main repos SVN
and committed to testing and extra on the community SVN.  Also I found a
src and pkg directory with some some sort of CVS stuff inside in the
community SVN.

Everything should be cleaned up now.

Thanks,
Allan