[arch-dev-public] News articles are now markdown formatted

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 22:53:15 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

I rolled out some more changes to the main site tonight, and one of
them is pushing all news content through markdown. For the most part,
our old news articles can cope with this just fine. I went back and
touched up some of the more recent articles to make sure they looked
and read fine, but you may notice stuff from pre-2010 looking a little
funky. Feel free to hit "edit" and make the necessary changes to fix
them up as it takes all of about 15 seconds if you see something not
looking great.

Let me know if you have any questions or see any problems.

-Dan