[arch-dev-public] Python-3.x transition with python-2.7 update

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Thu Jul 8 07:41:21 EDT 2010

On Thursday 08 July 2010 02:56:39 Allan McRae wrote:
> Well, no-one has mentioned anything...
Sorry, but I've really few free time in these days.

> I will schedule this for the week starting August the 9th.  This is
> after the KDE 4.5 release but before the first beta for GNOME 3.0.  It
> will also give us plenty of time to clean out [testing] and perhaps get
> that [staging] repo running?
9th August is fine for me. KDE should be released 4th, give me a couple of days
and I'll put it in [testing] for someday, then I will move it out and we can
start the build. Or we can use the [staging] repo and keep KDE in [testing]
for a week.
Anyway the RC1 is enough stable and this RC2 is still better; I could upload
the RC2 in [testing] today and the stable release directly in [extra].

--
andreascarpino.it
Arch Linux Developer