[arch-dev-public] Google Gadgets KDE Integration

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:01:53 EDT 2010

Hi guys

Attn: Pierre/Andrea/KDE maintainers

There has been no request so far for this feature, and
google-gadgets-* have less than 0.5% usage according to pkgstats (but
it was brought into community due to a good number of votes).
Currently kdebase-workspace has -DWITH_Googlegadgets=OFF so I don't
think there'd be any complication enabling this (as long as
google-gadgets-qt exists).

Feel free to adopt the 3-part package into extra if you think it'll be
a good addition to KDE, and I'll help (co-)maintain it.

Regards

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD