[arch-dev-public] Update to FluxBB 1.4

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 17:03:00 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Am 20.07.2010 17:59, schrieb Dan McGee:
>> We also do not have enough room to dump and reload a second copy of
>> the DB. Any ideas on this, anyone? We didn't think very straight when
>> we were sizing /var on a DB machine...
>
> If you need more space, just say the word.

Is it a resizable volume, and can you do it when it is online? I don't
know completely how you guys set up the root partitions on the
hypervisor.

If we could get another 5-10 GB for /var on gudrun that would be
great. We could definitely scale back what we have for / on both boxes
by 2-3 GB, and /srv on gerolde has the biggest allotment of course.

-Dan