[arch-dev-public] perl 5.12 status?

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Fri Jul 23 03:18:51 EDT 2010

  On 23/07/2010 03:16, Allan McRae wrote:
> What is going on with the perl-5.12 update in [testing]?  Every few days I see rebuilds
> for a couple of packages with "perl-5.12 rebuild" as the reason yet we have no rebuild
> list. How much more needs done? Is there any schedule for this making it to the main repos?
> Allan
I have asked the same question to Kevin a few days ago, saying I could help him if needed.
He replied on Tuesday, saying he was going to push it out on Wednesday. I replied that he
needs to rebuild perl because I fixed the provides array in trunk since his last build
(which was in May I think), and that he also needs to re-consider this:

Have not heard back from him, but hopefully all this perl stuff will get out of testing soon.