[arch-dev-public] [signoff] sqlite3 - 3.7.0-1
a.radke at arcor.de
Fri Jul 23 10:45:18 EDT 2010
New upstream release with some new features:
SQLite Release 3.7.0 On 2010 July 22 (3.7.0)
Changes associated with this release include the following:
* Added support for write-ahead logging.
* Query planner enhancement - automatic transient indices are
created when doing so reduces the estimated query time.
* Query planner enhancement - the ORDER BY becomes a no-op if the
query also contains a GROUP BY clause that forces the correct
* Add the SQLITE_DBSTATUS_CACHE_USED verb for sqlite3_db_status().
* The logical database size is now stored in the database header so
that bytes can be appended to the end of the database file
without corrupting it and so that SQLite will work correctly on
systems that lack support for ftruncate().
A complete list of SQLite releases in a single pages is also available.
A detailed history of every check-in is available at
More information about the arch-dev-public