[arch-dev-public] [signoff] mpfr-3.0.0-1, gcc-4.5.0-6 and libmpc-0.8.2-2

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Fri Jun 11 11:40:07 EDT 2010

On 12/06/10 01:13, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 23:54:32 +1000, Allan McRae<allan at archlinux.org>
> wrote:
>> mpfr-3.0.0-1:
>> upstream update, passes entire testsuite.
>>
>> gcc-4.5.0-6:
>> update to 20100610 snapshot, patch to fix khtml/chromium issues (please
>> test).
>>
>> libmpc-0.8.2-2:
>> mpfr rebuild only
>
> Seems to work now. Although this bug is still present:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/19734

Was that ever fixed in our gcc?  I see the bug got closed but I thought
people were still discussing this issue on the forums.  I can not find a
relevant bug in the gcc tracker and there is not one linked in the
chromium report so this does not look like it will be fixed in a hurry...

There looks to be a work-around based on upstream "recommendation" in
the chromium-browser-svn package in the AUR.

Allan