[arch-dev-public] Namcap 2.6 in [testing]

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Jun 14 22:37:13 EDT 2010

On 15/06/10 02:54, Dan McGee wrote:
> Hopefully it works for everyone! Changes since 2.5 from the NEWS file:
>
> $ head NEWS
> namcap (2.6)
>          - Add new 'anyelf' rule; should catch ELF files that end up in 'any'
>            arch packages and cannot be arch-independent
>          - Allow checking of all checksum types (FS#17168)
>          - Code style and import cleanups
>          - Handle optdepends descriptions correctly (FS#18259)
>          - Make it an error to use $startdir in PKGBUILDs

The only issues I found scanning all of [core] are not new (see below)
so I will signoff.

Namcap failures:

sudo-1.7.2p7-1
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/tmp/namcap.31965/usr/sbin/visudo'

udev-157-1
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/tmp/namcap.32149/lib/udev/devices/core'

bash-4.1.007-1
PKGBUILD: line 27: seq: command not found
PKGBUILD (bash) E: Too many md5sums: 5 needed

readline-6.1.002-1
PKGBUILD: line 21: seq: command not found
PKGBUILD (readline) E: Too many md5sums: 2 needed