[arch-dev-public] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.34-2

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Sun Jun 20 12:10:44 EDT 2010

Am 19.06.2010 14:03, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> This release will be moved to core after signoff, together with
> linux-firmware, initscripts, udev and mkinitcpio. Changes compared to -1:
>
> Remove kernel26-firmware package, it is replaced by linux-firmware
> added new tcp options FS#19604 (tpowa)
> Enable devtmpfs
> Add makedepends to build kernel26-{manpages,docs} properly
> Fix makepkg -R
>
> Please sign off.

Okay, one of the Xorg guys (Jan, Andy?) should draft a new announcement
about 1) configuration changes with the new Xorg (xorg.conf.d, hal
removed), 2) dropping nvidia-{173xx,96xx} until nvidia releases updated
versions.

It seems we want to move Xorg and the kernel at the same time, so that
announce should be out before the move.