[arch-dev-public] News Draft- pacman 3.4.0 released

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 12:48:10 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 18:50, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> Pacman 3.4.0 released
>
> The latest and greatest version of pacman is now available in [core].
> As usual, please report any issues or regressions to the <a
> href="http://bugs.archlinux.org/?project=3">bug tracker</a> after
> searching to see if your bug already exists. The changes in this
> release are detailed in the NEWS file located in GIT, which can be
> accessed <a href="http://projects.archlinux.org/pacman.git/tree/NEWS?id=v3.4.0">here</a>.
. . .

s/GIT/Git/ but unneeded if below suggestion is applied.

Partially because of my hate of 'click here' links,
but more because of preferring a different style of linking,
I suggest to replace
NEWS file located in GIT, which can be accessed
with
file</a>.

P.S.: Don't news items support markdown?

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)