[arch-dev-public] Changed GNUstep directory in new windowmaker package

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Sun Mar 7 12:20:58 CET 2010

Hi,

today I have released a new release of the windowmaker package. The
important change is the GNUstep directory. I have changed this
to /usr/lib/GNUstep. It was requested as a bug report
(http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15301) and it’s now equal to Debian’s
GNUstep directory location.

That means, you have to change the directory for the WPrefs.App which
has now the new location. All other things should be run without
problems. If you have older GNUstep applications, you have to recompile
them with the new location if they way located in the old GNUstep
directory.

 -Daniel