[arch-dev-public] Install files in [core]

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Mar 8 11:36:52 CET 2010

On 08/03/10 20:30, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Am Montag, 8. März 2010 11:12:08 schrieb Allan McRae:
>> ca-certificates  (several perl warnings: Setting locale failed)
>
> How did you check that? ca-certificates depends on openssl which depends on
> perl. Or do we have some kind of dependency loop?

I used:
mkarchroot <dir>/root ca-certificates

Here is the error.  It is caused by locales not being set:

(24/24) installing ca-certificates
[#####################] 100%
Clearing symlinks in /etc/ssl/certs...done.
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
	LANGUAGE = (unset),
	LC_ALL = (unset),
	LANG = "en_AU.UTF-8"
Updating certificates in /etc/ssl/certs... 141 added, 0 removed; done.
Running hooks in /etc/ca-certificates/update.d....done.

I do not know if that could happen on a real install or if it matters.
You may just want to /dev/null the output.

Allan