[arch-dev-public] Fwd: Amarok 2.3 packages

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Mon Mar 15 00:30:50 CET 2010

On Sunday 14 March 2010 23:06:36 Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> [...]
Hi Lydia,
sorry my fault. I read the post on amarok.kde.org "Amarok 2.3! What's New" and
I thought 2.3 was released.

I will not downgrade our package in [extra], but I will advise Arch Linux
users to wait some days before report any bug to bugs.kde.org because probably
you already fixed them in the real 2.3.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

--
Andrea