[arch-dev-public] boost 1.42 serialization issue

Ionut Biru biru.ionut at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:18:05 CET 2010


there is a serious issue with boost 1.42 and upstream doesn't have a fix 
yet. An user suggested that is better to downgrade boost to 1.41.

What do you think about this? Wait upstream to fix this and backport it 
or downgrade? If downgrade, who want to help on rebuilding?


More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list