[arch-dev-public] [signoff] tzdata 2010g-1

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Mon Mar 29 18:45:50 CEST 2010

New timezones for everone? No. But at least some countries made small
changes. Please signoff latest upstream release.

-Andy

The files...
	ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzcode2010f.tar.gz
...and...
	ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2010f.tar.gz
...are now available; these reflect the changes circulated last week on
the time zone mailing list.

For those seeking to avoid version thrash, I'm guessing that
tzdata2010g will appear next week; the proposed changes (based on
reports from Alexander Krivenyshev) should appear in two days.

				--ado
The file...
	ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2010g.tar.gz
...is now available, reflecting the changes circulated last week on the
				time zone mailing list.

Given news received since last Wednesday, I plan to circulate a few
more changes (including Pakistan and Tunisia) this coming Wednesday, so
data2010h may appear in a week. Those wanting to avoid version thrash
may want to wait for data2010h.

				--ado