[arch-dev-public] openssl 1.0 rebuild

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Tue Mar 30 03:36:41 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I created a rebuld list for the just released openssl 1.0.0 (Thanks Dan
for fixing the todo list that fast!). These are 236 packages for each
architecture; so this will need some kind of planning and a bunch of people
to help. But for now I'll at least wait for the Gnome and KDE release and
also Allan's heimdal rebuilds.

Fedora uses openssl 1 since Fedora 12 which means if there are any issues
we'll probably find a solution there. Till then I just need to port the man
page patch (easy) and see why it compiles with -DOPENSSL_IA32_SSE2 on
x86_64 and if that is an issue at all.

Pierre