[arch-dev-public] past DEVs/TUs listed in Maintainer window

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue May 4 16:57:40 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 7:47 AM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea at archlinux.org> wrote:
>>> Hi Dan,
>>> I saw we have more ex-developers or ex-trusted users listed in Maintainer
>>> window selection.
>>>
>>> I think you could remove these:
>>> abhidg
>>> alexander
>>> alexanderf
>>> arjant
>>> aurelien
>>> cprimier
>>> damir
>>> don
>>> dorphell
>>> douglas
>>> dusty
>>> eduardo
>>> eliott
>>> geoffroy
>>> jason
>>> jeff
>>> judd
>>> phil
>>> pmatias
>>> schiv
>>> simo
>>> tom
>>> travis
>>> varun
>>
>> This is automatic and shows all users in the system right now. What
>> should we be showing? Getting your web user turned off doesn't
>> auto-orphan your packages, so I'm hesitant to drop all old users here.
>
> Couldn't you use the same logic the "fellows" page uses? Active = True?

So this already does use that same logic, I'm not sure what you guys
are seeing, unless this is that old and I suck that much that I fixed
it without knowing. :)

-Dan