[arch-dev-public] [signoff] syslog-ng-3.1.1-1
allan at archlinux.org
Mon May 24 02:03:25 EDT 2010
Upstream bugfix release. Signoff both.
Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:26:57 +0200
* Solaris 10 SMF script now checks if the pid file refers to an
actual instance of syslog-ng to make sure that syslog-ng is
started even after a system crash.
* The System V init script used on Solaris 8/9 gave ugly error messages
if the dump device doesn't exist (which happens in a chroot/zone
environment), this was fixed.
* Fixed a 100% CPU usage if the configuration file uses the pipe
driver on a regular file or a file driver on a named pipe.
* Fixed a daylight saving problem in the transition window when
receiving a BSD timestamp.
* syslog-ng CSV format statistics (reachable via syslog-ng-ctl) is
now properly escaped.
* Added "TAGS" macro which expands to a list of comma separated
More information about the arch-dev-public