[arch-dev-public] Package maintainers wanted - heimdal, db, abs

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Nov 6 07:40:37 CET 2010

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone wanted to maintain the following packages:

heimdal, db:  I maintain these only because they are deps of things I
use but really do not use them at all.  They could be much better served
by someone who does.  These also have fairly regular soname bumps (even
on minor releases of heimdal) so you will need to start rebuilds every
so often.

abs: I really have no motivation to fix any issues found in this and at
the moment an updated version of the package is wasting away in [testing]...

Allan